Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 9 of 30 days of me

First, Happy New Year! Wow, 2010 sure went by way too quickly for my liking. There have been so many ups and downs this year, it's almost too difficult to even begin. So here is a list of the good/bad (although, mostly good) things that happened in my life during 2010:
  • I spent four months in Europe visiting some amazing places. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I will always treasure it.
  • Picture with Gerard Butler...enough said. :)
  • I met some great people and was able to get a whole new group of friends.
  • My junior year of college started and is halfway completed. It was extremely stressful, but it is half done, so that is the good news!
  • My volleyball team didn't play as well as we hoped this year, but I still had a fantastic time playing with them all.
  • My classes were kind of boring. Well, some of them were exciting, but overall, I just wasn't feeling it this semester.
  • I went to Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland.
  • I got accepted to go to Guatemala as a part of Alternative Spring Break.
  • I started dating a really great guy. :)
  • My grandfather passed away, but I know that he is in a better place. Miss you, grandpa.
  • I got to spend time with family I hadn't seen in a long time. Definitely need to hang out with them more often. ;)
  • I was able to get a lot closer to my good friends.
day 9- Something you're proud of in the past few days

Well, I'm really proud of the fact that I am keeping up with blogging everyday. I know it is a lot easier when I don't have school, but still making an effort to post these everyday is a good accomplishment for me. I'm also proud of the fact that my entire break isn't just me sitting around. I have been working out, doing some writing, and a lot of reading. This break is turning out to be a very good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment