Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 25 of 30 days of me

day 25- What I would find in your bag/purse/wallet

Lots of things. I'm one of those girls that like to carry around massive purses, and then I stuff them full of stuff I don't really need with me. I will have my wallet and cell phone at least. I normally carry chapstick with me. Sometimes my camera may be in my bag.There are times when I have a book in there, just in case. I almost always have a pen and some scratch paper...mostly in the form of tons of receipts that I never get rid of.

I have some Ibuprofen with me a lot of the time because I am in need of it playing volleyball all the time! I have a gift card in my purse now for a hair salon...a few coins floating around on the bottom...sometimes I have some makeup in there. A lot of pony tail holders are just jumbled in that mess. There are many times that my bag resembles Mary Poppins' bag. Just a whole bunch of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment