Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 23 of 30 days of me

day 23- Something you crave for a lot

This is a pretty easy one. There are a lot of physical things that I crave for, but also emotional needs that I think most people crave. I am going to try to make this short otherwise you could be reading this for a very long time. Here are a few things that I crave:

Chocolate
I'm a huge fan of chocolate. Doesn't really matter if it's milk, dark, white, swirl, rainbow, or invisible. I still want it. I think many girls are like this. Must be all that PMSing guys are so fond of.

Success
I want to be able to make a living for myself after I graduate. I want to do something worthwhile...something I enjoy doing. After I have worked so hard in college, I hope to be able to get to one of my major goals in life: become a book editor. I don't want to define my life by this one thing, but if I could make something of myself and use my degree then I would be very happy.

Acceptance
I think this is something everyone has wanted at some point in their life. When I was younger, I was never really a part of the "popular" group. But, I was never really a part of the "nerdy" group either. I had friends on both sides of the spectrum. So, I was never really accepted into either group. And, to some extent, I think that's how it is for me today.

Love/Friendship/Happiness
I'm lucky enough to have some amazing people in my life love me. I have great friends and family and without them I could never be happy. It really is the small things in life that matter. I hope I never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment