Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 28 of 30 days of me

day 28- A picture of you from last year and now...how have you changed since then.

January of 2010, Me near the red carpet at the Invictus premiere in London

December 2010...close to a year.
The physical difference is minimal, but the difference between me then and now is so significant it is difficult to describe. Before I went to Europe, I never knew how to be confident in myself. I became an independent young woman through the freedom I experienced while living and working in London.

Not only was this change noticeable to me, it was visible to my parents and friends. I think I carry myself differently now. I'm still quiet and often shy, but I present myself with a more confident attitude. I can attribute almost all of these changes to study abroad. It is the adventure for which I am the most grateful that I had the opportunity to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment