Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 17 of 30 days of me

day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

This one was very difficult to come up with just one answer. I always thought it would be really interesting to switch lives with a celebrity for a day. What kind of stuff do they deal with? Do they really enjoy their life? But that really wouldn't be very practical for me in the long run. I get to be pampered for a day, and then I go back to my real life knowing that my life will never have that kind of luxury. What a letdown.

I'm going to be a little vague with this answer, but I think I would want to switch places with someone that has a job similar to what I want mine to be. Yes, a little boring. But, I want to know if I am going in the right direction, and unfortunately, I can't really back out of my major now...not unless I want to go to school for another few years (and I really don't want to do that). I would want to find a successful editor at a publishing house and do their job for the day. I just wonder if I have what it takes to become an editor and if I made the right decision. That is something that truly terrifies me.

No comments:

Post a Comment