Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 26 of 30 days of me

day 26- What do you think about your friends

I feel like this is a weird question. What kind of person would get on and blog about how much they hate their friends? Why would you keep them around if you didn't like them?

I love my friends. They mean everything to me because not only are they the most supermegafoxyawesomehottest friends on the planet, they are also the most funny, kindest, most amazing people I know (if you catch that reference to AVPM...and you know what that stands for, then you are totally awesome). I am the kind of person that believes you should surround yourself with the kind of people you would like to be.

They teach me something about myself almost daily, they build me up when I'm down, and they make me laugh until it hurts. The people with whom I choose to surround myself challenge me, in a good way, and I know that they are there for me when I need them. I should thank God everyday for giving me the chance to be friends with them. Or that they picked me to be friends with. All of them are special to me, and I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment