Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 24 of 30 days of me

day 24- Give a bucket list

Wow...this could be a really long list. In no particular order:
  • Travel around the world
  • Take a hot air balloon ride
  • Get married
  • Have a family
  • Skydiving/bungee jumping (yeah, I still have to convince myself to follow through on these)
  • Ring in the New Year at Times Square
  • Celebrate a Christmas at Disney World
  • Visit all 50 States (Over half down!)
  • Become an book editor
  • Have my own library in my house
  • Go back to London
  • Go on a cruise
  • Visit every continent (Antarctica may be out of the question...)
  • See all of the Wonders of the World
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Get a dog!
  • Learn how to dance
  • Swim under a waterfall...just because I can
  • Go snorkeling
  • Fly in a helicopter
  • Fly first class...just once
  • Name a star...even with those silly kits that you can buy online
  • See/do something that will change my life
So some of these may be a little lofty, but I don't really care. Go big or go home, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment