Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 3 of 30 day book challenge

Day 3: Your favorite characters (and which books they’re from).


I don't really remember a lot of characters from books unless I really liked the book. I don't really have a lot of favorites, but here are a few from my favorite books.
 
Harry Potter trio from the Harry Potter Series
I'm cheating a little and using three characters: Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They all have something unique about them, and they compliment each other well. Love them all.
 
Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby
Jay is so quirky and completely weird that it is difficult not to like him. Sometimes you think he's the bad guy, then the good guy, and then you aren't really sure. It's awesome. :-)
 
Ella from Ella Enchanted
This is definitely the childish side of my reading habits making an appearance. I love this book and how strong the female lead is throughout. She finds her voice and strength throughout.
 
Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
Lizzie is just so delightfully sarcastic, witty, and clueless at times that I have a hard time not liking her.

No comments:

Post a Comment