Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 7 of 30 days of me

day 7- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Again, this was another tough one because there are so many people who have influenced my life. But, eventually I decided my volleyball team at Central has really had a large impact on my life. Without these girls (and the ones who graduated before them), I would have been lost at school. We all may not be the best of friends, but I know that I could go to anyone of them if there was something wrong or I just needed to talk. They really are the most amazing group of women I have ever met because they value more than just volleyball. They value the team and each individual within the team.
 
They have taught me the value of a teammate, athlete, student, leader, and friend. I love each and everyone of them. So, thank you Central Volleyball ladies! You are all awesome! And this all goes to the ladies not in this photo as well.
 
I know I have used this picture in a previous post, but it is the most recent team picture! The girls at the Atlantic Ocean in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment