Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 2 of 30 days of me

First, Merry Christmas!!

day 2- The meaning behind your blog name

Okay, this is an easy one. When the movie, Eat Pray Love came out, I went to see it with a few friends. I had just gotten back from London a few months prior, and I was terribly missing London (well, I still am), and the movie was all about travel. I was also in the process of coming up with a new blog name when I converted it over to an everyday blog rather than a travel blog. There was a line in the movie that really caught my attention...the definition of Physics of the Quest. It is also in one of the gadgets on the right side of my blog, but here it is:
"If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting and set out on a truth-seeking journey (either externally or internally), and if you are willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared--most of all--to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself...then truth will not be withheld from you."
I really liked the idea of that quote...so, viola! New name for my blog.

1 comment: