Monday, May 20, 2013

Kick-starting week four

Week three of running is complete! Whoop, whoop!

I'm not gonna lie: I really didn't enjoy it this week. I don't know if I just was unmotivated or tired or just lazy, but I wasn't feeling it. Curt, luckily, made me run. Thanks to him, I have finished the third week in what is 10 weeks of torture. Okay, I like to exaggerate.

I am now one week closer to the Color Run, which I finally signed up for. Team Magic Crayon! In other news, Curt has found a 5k training app that makes up a zombie apocalypse thing...you have to run away from the zombies! I think he might try that while I run my workout--unsure yet, but it sounds way more exciting than me singing songs in my head while I run. So first the Color Run and then the Zombie Run!

Here is the week four breakdown:

Day one:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 90 seconds/walk 90 seconds for 18 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Day two:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 2:00 minutes/walk 2:00 minutes for 16 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Day three:

Walk 5 minutes
Run 3:00 minutes/walk 2:00 minutes for 15 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Day four:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 8 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Yes, there is a fourth day to the workout from now on. I can barely run two minutes at a time, so wish me luck with eight!

No comments:

Post a Comment