Monday, May 13, 2013

And the verdict is...

The two week trial period is up. I said if I didn't hurt that much after two weeks, I would keep going.

And I am feeling pretty good!

I still get a little sore after I run--and during the run my calves burn like crazy, but it is getting better. I lost about two pounds during the week, so that's a nice plus, as well! Curt and I are going to keep going (hopefully the full ten weeks). This is the work out schedule this week:

Day one:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 60 seconds/walk 60 seconds  for 15 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Day two:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 90 seconds/walk 90 seconds for 18 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Day three:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 2:00 minutes/walk 2:00 minutes for 16 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

After this week, the longer distance running starts and the training plan increases to four days per week. I am going to savor this week because it will be the last easy week!

Until next week, lovelies! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment