Monday, August 1, 2011

Days 14-23 of 30 day book challenge

I know. I'm terrible. I haven't updated in over a week! But, here are all of the days I missed in very short chunks. Very short.

Day 14: A book you regret not having read sooner.

Jane Austen novels. Love 'em.

Day 15: A book you haven’t read, but is on your “will read” list.

Oh, this is a looooooooong list. I want to read the Hunger Games Series, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, and The Help. There are a lot more on that list...I just don't have the time.

Day 16: A book you haven’t read and have no intention of ever reading.

Lord of the Rings. Ew. Too boring.

Day 17: A book you want to like, but can’t get into for whatever reason. Why can’t you get into it?

Reading Lolita in Tehran. It's been sitting on my book shelf for a ages, and I've tried reading it many times. I don't know why I can't seem to read it. I will get there eventually.

Day 18: A book you think is highly overrated.

"Classics." Not all, but most.

Day 19: A book you think is woefully underrated.

I don't really know. I don't really think this is underrated...it's just not as well know. Well, it might be an Oprah Book Club member. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I don't know how famous it is, but I looked over at my book shelf and it was the first one to come to mind.

Day 20: The environment you most enjoy reading in.

Anywhere that is cuddly. When it's raining. I would love to have a little reading nook by a window someday. With lots of pillows.

Day 21: The most disturbing book you’ve ever read.

The Jungle. Hands down. It's gross. And unnecessarily long.

Day 22: A book you once loved, but don’t anymore. What changed?

Um...none of them changed? I don't think there is a book I liked that I don't enjoy anymore.

Day 23: A book you once hated, but now like. What changed?

Believe it or not, I would not read Ella Enchanted when my mom brought it home the first time. I didn't think it sounded interesting, but then I gave it a chance. I'm so glad I did! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment