Saturday, March 12, 2011

One year ago today...

So, I was bored because break just started, and I am waiting for my laundry to be done so I can start packing. I happened to decide to look back on my blog to see what I was doing one year ago today. I think it can be described in one picture:



Yeah, on March 11, 2010, I had my picture taken with Gerard Butler. And, on March 12, 2010, I was probably staring at the picture all day wondering how in the world it happened. Life in Europe rocked.

I suppose I can't complain too much...I am leaving for Guatemala tomorrow night. And my friends rock, school sucks (but that's normal), I have an awesome boyfriend, my family is great, spring break is here, and the weather is looking up. Definitely trying to see the bright side of not being in Europe.

Signing off...be back after working in Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment