Thursday, March 10, 2011

Midterms, tonsillitis, and Guatemala

Happy spring everyone!

Well, almost spring...

I realize that it has been over a month since the last time I updated, but school is just too overwhelming most of the time. I never really feel compelled to write in my blog. Since I am leaving for Guatemala in just two days, I thought I would give a brief life update.

Mostly I have been focusing on school with a lot of reading. I read, write, sleep, eat, lift, play some volleyball, sleep some more...it's not really that exciting. Bad news though, I did get tonsillitis two Thursdays ago. It was terrible for about two or three days. After that, I was just tired most of the day. I got over it slowly, but now I am ready to go!

Midterms were today, and I got about five hours of sleep last night because I got up early to study for my 8 a.m. midterm. I had three papers due today on top of that test. It was not a fun week--sleep deprivation, a lot of stress, and not enough time with my friends. But now it is time for Spring Break.

I haven't packed yet, in fact, I am getting ready to start very soon. I am cleaning my room so it will be nice and tidy when I get back on the 22nd at 3 a.m. Well, I will update about everything when I get back because I will not have a lot of access to a computer when I am down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment