Friday, June 25, 2010

Here's the end

Well, I have been home now for four weeks! I can hardly believe that it has gone by so quickly. I've been keeping myself busy...working, lifting, reading, doing nothing...the usual.

I find myself missing Europe more than I thought I would. Every little thing reminds me of something, and then I have this urge to tell someone. But, I know people really don't care. They act interested, but they didn't get to experience the same kind of thing that I did. It's hard for someone to understand if they didn't experience it themselves. It's understandable. So, I try to limit my stories to a minimum, even if they feel like they are going to burst out of me at any second. When I can, I try to hang around with people that were in London with me because it is fun to reminisce.

This is the end of the line for this blog. It was a good run, and I actually really enjoy blogging. So, to continue with it, I created a new blog for everyday things. Mostly book and movie reviews, but I am going to just write down what I'm doing and what I'm thinking. If you care enough to read it, you can click on the 'View my complete profile' underneath the 'About Me' section. It will have my other blog listed.

Well, I'm signing off for good on this blog...but I can guarantee that I will talk about London in my next blog as well.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea,
    Your experience abroad sounds amazing! The greyhound dog races sound like a lot of fun. Were there a lot of young people there? Also, the picture of you jumping in Scotland was very cool.

    I'd like to invite you to be a guest writer for PinkPangea.com, the first online community for women travelers.

    Pink Pangea's goal is to make travel easier, safer, and more fulfilling for women of all ages. We are looking for adventurous and eloquent students who have spent time abroad to document their experience, while discussing issues that are relevant to women travelers. It would be great if you could post about your experience in England or anywhere else you traveled in Europe, providing anecdotes and photos from your time abroad.

    I look forward to reading more about your experiences abroad!

    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Rachel
    rachel@pinkpangea.com
    http://www.PinkPangea.com

    ReplyDelete