Monday, July 1, 2013

10 weeks later

So I completely forgot to update in the past four weeks!

Good news: Curt and I have still been running and completing all of the exercises (even while on our honeymoon cruise last week).

Bad news: I gained six pounds on the cruise (and thankfully, dropped three in the two days following). They seriously feed you too much! ;-)

This is our final week, and to be honest, I didn't think I would make it here. And all the credit goes to my husband, because if he hadn't joined me, I would have stopped after week two. So thank you, thank you, thank you, Curt!

This week, we are supposed to run a 5k, however, our Color Run is next week. Sooo, I am going to run one this week and next week! Whoop! Thanks to the cruise weight, I have some new ambition. :-)

Honeymoon cruise update and pictures up later. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment