Sunday, September 12, 2010

A quick update

I thought I would just give a brief, uninteresting update to my life...

I was messing around with the blog this week, and I playing with the layout. I won't be making changes for a bit because I don't have time to, but I'm working on it. This weekend we had a tournament in Minneapolis. What a weekend that was! It was a lot of fun to play in, and we ended up third in the tournament! We didn't play as well as we could have against St. Thomas (ranked 15th in the country) which was sad since we beat them last year. To read more about the weekend, the press release is here. I'm dealing with a case of tendinitis in my shoulder as well, so I hope that gets better quickly. Also, our first home game of the season is this Wednesday! I'm super pumped!

On a side note, today is my mom's birthday! Happy birthday, mom! :)

Okay, that's all for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment