Sunday, September 26, 2010

Central Volleyball Classic

This weekend was great! We had a home tournament, so no traveling=sleeping in my own bed and no getting up early! We went 3-0 in our tournament, so that was just a plus. Also, we celebrated the ten year anniversary of the 2000 National Championship Team. They are an amazing group of women that really believe in Central which is fantastic. Although we didn't always play our best this weekend, we still did some great things. We have a long way to go, but I think we can be an amazing team if we put in the work. For those who didn't get to see the tournament, the Central Sports and Information group put up a highlight video on YouTube!

For my family members who may watch the video, I'm the one in the white jersey in the first half of the video, and I'm in red in the second half. Easy to spot me since I wear a different color. I don't know why the first half of it is all scrunched up...but the second half isn't, so enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment