Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The new Mrs. Toppin

Again, I fail on the blogging front. The only way I justify this is that no one actually reads my blog and I just write random things for fun. I don't know if that's true (well, based on my page views, it probably is a correct assumption), but I do know that I am still a horrible blogger and really need to get back on the writing path.

I do have a semi-good excuse since I was planning my wedding the past 14 months! And as of Saturday, I am officially a Toppin! Whoop!

I have been 'congratulated' out! Thanks everyone for the well wishes and for helping Curt and I celebrate our marriage. We truly appreciate all the help, every kind word, and every present we have gotten over the last few months. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Celebratory champagne and limo ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment