Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Looking back on four years...

With just 11 days left until graduation, I realized how much my life has changed in just four years. People always say the college days are the best years of your life (or they used to say that about high school, but we all know that isn't true). These years have been really fantastic. I've made a lot of friends, traveled abroad, met my fiance, found a profession.

But to be honest, I'm looking forward to my life after college. As much as I like hanging out with friends all the time, I really am not going to miss homework! I can't wait to start my career. I can't wait to start a life with Curt. I can't wait to see what life has in store!

I love reminiscing, so I thought I would share some pictures from the past four years...

Freshman year:
Volleyball team in NYC!

Movie nights!

Moab, Utah (Hidden Valley)
Sophomore year:
Peyton Manning for Crazy Day!

Sophomore Luau

Sophomores at Nike Headquarters in Oregon
Junior year:
Going out for the night

New Year's 2011

ASB Guatemala
Senior year:
New Year's 2012

Senior Pub Crawl!

Parasailing in the Bahamas!
Soon I can add a graduation picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment