Sunday, October 2, 2011

Glass half empty, or is it full?

It's been one of those weeks.

One of weeks that you hate and wish you could just sleep it off and make it go away. The stress of school and homework and the school paper and volleyball are adding up. I can't wait until I'm not tired anymore. Cue the end of the semester. Sadly, I'm a procrastinator.

Happily, the week is over! It's a brand new week which will probably be just as full of stress and tiredness, but it has to be better than last week. Things are looking up...for now.

Goals for the week:
Don't procrastinate my paper for Friday.
Beat BV on Tuesday night.
Get my reading in Wuthering Heights done.
Figure out how to develop pictures in photography class, and then develop them.
Don't procrastinate.

I will let you know how the list goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment