Sunday, May 23, 2010

There's no place like home

Well, I have been travelling for the past two weeks with my mom and aunt around Europe, but I am finally home in the States. Until I get everything settled and pictures uploaded to my computer, I will not be updating my last two weeks. I have a lot to say, so stick with me for just another post or two!

It feels good to be back in the ol' US of A, but I'm still sad about leaving London. I think it will be much more of an adjustment than when I left. Within the next few days, I should be getting my pictures and posts up.

I just wanted to update to say that I am home...Cheers.


"You find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No sir, when I man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment